Sunday, July 7, 2013

The traveler teacher is back!

Well its been almost 5 years since I created my travel blog and unfortunately, I realized blogging was a hard thing to do. Ang hirap pala! Been to almost around the Philippines and to most Southeast Asian countries and no single blog was posted. Hiyang hiyang naman ako sa pagka- tamad ko. Haha.  Due to my hectic schedule plus my laziness, my blog site rojinoshe.blogspot.com  officially came to end. All efforts and attempts were tried to recover that blog but still I failed.  WALEY!

Now its 2013 and im giving blogging another chance.My New Years resolution was to come up again with another travel blog that will be helpful to my fellow backpackers and travelers. July na at kahit half of 2013 na ay achieved pa rin.  The past 5 years ive been to many places, in and out of the country and I was able to make it and survive my trips because of the blogs that ive read. Research kung research. Kung maka study eh daig pa ang magbo-board exam. Halos ma duling na kakabasa ng mga travel threads. Thats how eager and passionate I am when it comes to traveling.

  
                                          Your passport, ticket and determination is all you need.


Now its payback time.  Through this I can give back and I can share my experiences to my readers who are hungry to travel and explore new places. In my own little way, I can help and inspire them to do try traveling.

So enjoy my blog and have fun. Hope I will be able to inspire you to venture on your own, with your family, with your friends and loved ones. Basta enjoy and travel lang. Whether locally or abroad. Book that ticket and pack your bags na. Experience and immerse different cultures. Meet the locals. Try authentic cuisines. Or fall in love maybe. WHO KNOWS? Kelan mo pa gagawin yan, kung kelan di na pwede and kaya?.

                                                     Beach bumming in Boracay, 2010



“To move, to breathe, to fly, to float, To gain all while you give, To roam the roads of lands remote: To travel is to live.” —Hans Christian Andersen


 

No comments:

Post a Comment